Why We Use Crystals
Crystals have the potential to amplify the intentions of the person who uses them. Their energy may be utilized if you’re a healer to create a stronger healing outcome. They’re also used for healing in body work, by either placing the stones on or around the body. Because their energy resonates so strongly, the crystals don’t have to be in contact with the body to create a good healing outcome. By using crystals in our products we’re able to:
- Take advantage of the properties of those crystals to promote healing through the effects of the electro impulses and vibration coming through the crystal and interacting with each cell.
- Intensify the effects of light and color (i.e. raise the vibration and frequency of the light waves interacting with the color’s properties) on the body and the etheric (energy) field.
- Provide an energy fueling system designed to release electrons, recharge and permeate one’s subtle energy bodies with compatible high frequency energies. In other words, balance your chakras and raise your vibrational frequency.
In the oldest traditions in India, they discovered what they believed to be the existence of chakras, energy centers of the body. Each energy center controls the function of physical organs, as well as the etheric body (energy body) and spiritual aspects of the human makeup. When the chakras become unbalanced, it affects the entire system (physical, etheric and spiritual). Chakras can become unbalanced by stresses in everyday life, belief systems of the individual and by the environment.
The 7 chakras, their properties and corresponding colors are:
- Crown (Purple) (top of head) – Divine connection
- Ajna (Indigo) (Between eyebrows, sometimes referred to as third eye) – Intuition, psychic gifts, and an ability to see the bigger picture
- Throat (Blue) – Self-Expression, speaking one’s truths
- Heart (Green) – Love
- Solar Plexus (Yellow) (Between Rib Cage) – Confidence and self-esteem
- Sacral (Orange) (Pelvic Area) – Creativity, joy and passion
- Root (Red) (Bottom of spine. Also called Base Chakra.) – Groundedness, abundance, a sense of belonging
Healing Properties of Quartz Crystals
Quartz is used by industry because of its piezoelectric qualities and its amplification properties. It’s this specific quality that makes these stones very powerful for metaphysical purposes, and creates strong healing attributes within the stones.
Piezoelectricity is the electric charge that accumulates in certain solid materials (such as crystals and biological matter such as bone, DNA and various proteins). Piezoelectricity was discovered in 1880 by French physicists Jacques and Pierre Curie. The Curies discovered this property of quartz crystals while studying the electrical conductivity of crystalline bodies.
Clear Quartz Crystals enhance the vibration and frequency of whatever is coming through them. If you have any variety of quartz in the vicinity, it will amplify its healing attributes out into the room where it’s located. Quartz can be an excellent, healing tool that requires no effort on your behalf.